luca
Kidd
seph
jbell
jesse
sk
volt
lipin

Its 70 members without counting alts. I think i didn't forget any and i hope i didn't.

https://soundcloud.com/itsclydee

2 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:28 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Woah we're defently closing the thread now, some clean
Up is indeed needed. However guys i warn you if you start cleaning up and be more serious with recruitment i'd expect you to be more serious with wars, not sure why cem hosted 3 new wars when we have 7 unfinished, and i checked, there no more dedek to update wars constanly for us, but there are 2 active leaders and 6 fuccking captains, impossible to ask for anyone to do it.

Also why is half the clan membered, we keep jumpinh from .40 to .45 , obviously someone is streaking up, and someone streaking down.

Thats my bitching, it was my idea to end the recruitment and organise a bit , you can ignore what I say, and keep on doing what you were doing, or take advice from me and change up everything, also IN MY humble opinion, all alts must be kicked. But that is wishful thinking of the perfect clan, the gay man will cockblock my dreams.

3 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:41 am

ArchAngel

Whores
Correction: All USELESS alts.

Tbh I feel like some of us stopped caring about the win %. Why? You're expecting the win % to go up AND for us to level. I know other clans like Impact have done it, but we're not them.

I'd rather have us at the Top 10 Clan Ladder with a not-so-good win % than NOT being there with a badass win %.

We can focus on the win % AFTER we're there.

It's extremely hard to get a good streak without losing a few times before, at least it is for me.

4 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:04 am

mugi

Slut
GoldenBrothers is me. You also listed alt accounts..............

5 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:27 am

Claydee

Legend
ArchAngel wrote:Correction: All USELESS alts.

Tbh I feel like some of us stopped caring about the win %. Why? You're expecting the win % to go up AND for us to level. I know other clans like Impact have done it, but we're not them.

I'd rather have us at the Top 10 Clan Ladder with a not-so-good win % than NOT being there with a badass win %.

We can focus on the win % AFTER we're there.

It's extremely hard to get a good streak without losing a few times before, at least it is for me.
Can you mention the alts?

6 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:55 am

Ichi8

Whores
Aster wrote:Woah we're defently closing the thread now, some clean
Up is indeed needed. However guys i warn you if you start cleaning up and be more serious with recruitment i'd expect you to be more serious with wars, not sure why cem hosted 3 new wars when we have 7 unfinished, and i checked, there no more dedek to update wars constanly for us, but there are 2 active leaders and 6 fuccking captains, impossible to ask for anyone to do it.

Also why is half the clan membered, we keep jumpinh from .40 to .45 , obviously someone is streaking up, and someone streaking down.

Thats my bitching, it was my idea to end the recruitment and organise a bit , you can ignore what I say, and keep on doing what you were doing, or take advice from me and change up everything, also IN MY humble opinion, all alts must be kicked. But that is wishful thinking of the perfect clan, the gay man will cockblock my dreams.
Unfinished wars should stay dead and hidden so no one discovers them (ninja)

I myself didn't see the clan % jumping that much, i just saw it between .41 to .42
Its just mugi that untrialed all his 5 accs and he's not playing anymore so its not really that much people playing untrial.

Also I dont think we need to make the recruitments tougher, we just need to organize internals that people will actually PLAY to train our members for wars.

I agree that alts need to be kicked but not alts that are in use.
I think we should just make a topic in the forum where members will post what alts do they want to keep and that should be fine.

Ontopic: Good job making this clay!

7 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 am

ArchAngel

Whores
ichi8 wrote:
Aster wrote:Woah we're defently closing the thread now, some clean

Unfinished wars should stay dead and hidden so no one discovers them (ninja)

I myself didn't see the clan % jumping that much, i just saw it between .41 to .42
Its just mugi that untrialed all his 5 accs and he's not playing anymore so its not really that much people playing untrial.

Also I dont think we need to make the recruitments tougher, we just need to organize internals that people will actually PLAY to train our members for wars.

I agree that alts need to be kicked but not alts that are in use.
I think we should just make a topic in the forum where members will post what alts do they want to keep and that should be fine.

Ontopic: Good job making this clay!
inb4 "I want to keep all of them"

So for a start, all of matt's accounts are completely useless.

8 Re: List of members on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Claydee

Legend
Edi's alts too.

9 Re: List of members on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:01 am

Aladdin

Bitch
you can kick blackrukh i dont use it anymore. my only accounts are frowny, caesar, and zygis471 but i am trying to sell zygis so it wont be here that much longer.

10 Re: List of members on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:59 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Make a secondary clan for alts

11 Re: List of members on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:26 pm

ArchAngel

Whores
Yeah but you should actually do it not just propose it  fedup

Btw TooAwesomeForYou is TGL, no touch

12 Re: List of members on Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:13 am

Aster

ExPlosion