You are not connected. Please login or register

New Ranks Announcement

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:26 am

Ichi8

Whores
A group of us which consisted almost all of our high ranked members gathered and discussed about reworking the clan ranks
The results are below:

Leaders:

- Bubz
- Cem
- Ace
- Myself

Captains:

- Chris
- Vers
- SK
- Bran
-  Xane
Those changes were approved by Cem.

Last edited by ichi8 on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 am

Nostalgic

Prostitute
you said sk twice. ichi demotion1 for mistake

3 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:43 am

Ichi8

Whores
Nostalgic wrote:you said sk twice. ichi demotion1 for mistake
fixed

4 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:56 am

aceJiyuuK.

Bitch
Guys we are doing are best to make sure everyone is happy and that everyone is where they need to be so that we can be more successful organization wise and ingame wise please rest assured despite all the madness that has been happening lately that we are moving forward without a doubt and I hope everyone approves of the decisions that we all collectively have come up with...

Furthermore ill assist Ichi in saying is there are any questions in regards to these changes feel free to voice your opinion on this thread we obviously want us much feedback as possible to aid in this matter!

~LiveForeverJiyu~

5 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:22 am

Spirit_King

Tramp
what about kasa?
also it would be nice if the captain would have a specific role in the clan
for example chris could gfx from time to time lazy fag
or bran and me could handle the war preparation and stuff like that
very could just be a new like always tongue jocolor jocolor

6 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:15 pm

mugi

Slut
Keep up the good work, Ace. I expect a lot from you becoming a leader. As for Vers, about damn time. Enjoy your rank and have fun. I had a nice time here but it was disrupted. Good luck to the rest of you. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

Mugi out, indefinitely.

7 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:24 pm

aceJiyuuK.

Bitch
Spirit_King wrote:what about kasa?
There is only one reason Kasa is not captain and that is because he is loyal and he is selfless and understands that we already have a shitload of captains (most of which aren't willing to give up their rank for the sake of the clan) but regardless hes basically still captain

8 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Aster

ExPlosion
It appears that all the work that me and dedek did for people to realize that in this clan ranks don't count, only kasa realized and the the rest clang on those meaningfull ranks.

9 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:41 pm

Ichi8

Whores
Luca can you guest mugi?

10 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:01 am

Spirit_King

Tramp
aceJiyuuK. wrote:
Spirit_King wrote:what about kasa?
There is only one reason Kasa is not captain and that is because he is loyal and he is selfless and understands that we already have a shitload of captains (most of which aren't willing to give up their rank for the sake of the clan) but regardless hes basically still captain
naw masa was promoted be4 me so i told ichi to mod me and masa get his rank back alien alien

11 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:59 am

Zay

Bitch
Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to resign from my captain position.
I made this decision on my own.

Firstly, I didn't even nominate myself as captain in the first place, I just happened to get promoted because the leaders trusted in my capabilities I guess. But, I don't think I'm ready to take captain spot. It's been a few months since I joined here, and I got really well with the members of the clan. Also, I'm going to be inactive for the next month ( due to re-taking some exams ) , so I'll be back around February, hopefully. Until then, me being a captain is useless.

So if we are going to have someone take my spot, I suggest Light to take my place. He doesn't usually talk but he's like the only guy who streaks in our clan currently, probably one of the best. I think he deserves that.

I might add, that I agree with SK's idea. We should go with the idea of each captain having having different/specific roles.
Like for example 1 GFX captain ( who handles all gfx matters ), 2 war captains ( who organizes/post war rosters, accept wars and such ) and another captain who organizes the streaking/leveling of clan. Assigning these tasks to each captain would overall make progress of the clan. ( just trying to help )

12 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:28 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Zay wrote:Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to resign from my captain position.

Firstly, I didn't even nominate myself as captain in the first place, I just happened to get promoted because the leaders trusted in my capabilities I guess. But, I don't think I'm ready to take captain spot. It's been a few months since I joined here, and I got really well with the members of the clan. Also, I'm going to be inactive for the next month ( due to re-taking some exams ) , so I'll be back around February, hopefully. Until then, me being a captain is useless.

So if we are going to have someone take my spot, I suggest Light to take my place. He doesn't usually talk but he's like the only guy who streaks in our clan currently, probably one of the best. I think he deserves that.

I might add, that I agree with SK's idea. We should go with the idea of each captain having having different/specific roles.
Like for example 1 GFX captain ( who handles all gfx matters ), 2 war captains ( who organizes/post war rosters, accept wars and such ) and another captain who organizes the streaking/leveling of clan. Assigning these tasks to each captain would overall make progress of the clan. ( just trying to help )

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

13 Re: New Ranks Announcement on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Spirit_King

Tramp
Zay wrote:Guys, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to resign from my captain position.

did zane just say he agrees with me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum