You are not connected. Please login or register

Kick List?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:59 am

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
Discuss people you think should be kicked here.

For me:

Darkmoonrider - never really contributed to the clan, raged when we didnt wanna click his site. currently he gets on n-a but doesnt come on.
Nanzinhoplay - some BR guy, gets online but never visits chat, plays n-a, or shows any effort to get along with his new clan.



_________________




2 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:36 am

Zay

avatar
Bitch
Im not saying the following people must be kicked, more like inactive, and should be considered I guess

Adin [ comes once in a bluemoon ]
carlossv [ never seen him for the past two months ]
uncomparable [ saw him get on chat a few days ]
garrick [ he isnt mod on boards anymore + didnt come to chat for past 3-4 weeks ]
kamyx [ he never wants to glitch/reply, never comes to chat, all he does is wear jiyuu avatars, nothing special from this guy ]
franck23 [ ???????????? ]
shane12 [ ???????????? ]
raikagenumero1 [ ????????? ]
TooAwesomeForYou [ ??????????? ]
3mr [ comes to chat, never talks and thats it lol ]
gaara_sorin [ ?????? ]
flabbergast [ ????? ]
Lukshiz [ ?????????? ]
xtsunadex [ ?????????? ]
lucas_pen [ ?????????? ]
--dbc-- [ ????????? ]
(__________) [ ??????????? ]


I might have listed some alts that I don't know about, so im not sure
We should also keep alts to a minimum for each person, yes? say maximum alts allowed in clan for each person is 3

rabbit

3 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:39 am

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
Zay wrote:Im not saying the following people must be kicked, more like inactive, and should be considered I guess

Adin [ comes once in a bluemoon ]
carlossv [ never seen him for the past two months ]
uncomparable [ saw him get on chat a few days ]
garrick [ he isnt mod on boards anymore + didnt come to chat for past 3-4 weeks ]
kamyx [ he never wants to glitch/reply, never comes to chat, all he does is wear jiyuu avatars, nothing special from this guy ]
franck23 [ ???????????? ]
shane12 [ ???????????? ]
raikagenumero1 [ ????????? ]
TooAwesomeForYou [ ??????????? ]
3mr [ comes to chat, never talks and thats it lol ]
gaara_sorin [ ?????? ]
flabbergast [ ????? ]
Lukshiz [ ?????????? ]
xtsunadex [ ?????????? ]
lucas_pen [ ?????????? ]
--dbc-- [ ????????? ]
(__________) [ ??????????? ]


I might have listed some alts that I don't know about, so im not sure
We should also keep alts to a minimum for each person, yes? say maximum alts allowed in clan for each person is 3

rabbit

I dont think we should kick everyone who is currently inactive, just those who joined and never did anything.
(__________) is Bubz alt, and xtsunadex is Mizu's acc.
Also if I remember correctly Franck23 is a bought acc.


_________________




4 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:43 am

Zay

avatar
Bitch
ichi8 wrote:
Zay wrote:Im not saying the following people must be kicked, more like inactive, and should be considered I guess

Adin [ comes once in a bluemoon ]
carlossv [ never seen him for the past two months ]
uncomparable [ saw him get on chat a few days ]
garrick [ he isnt mod on boards anymore + didnt come to chat for past 3-4 weeks ]
kamyx [ he never wants to glitch/reply, never comes to chat, all he does is wear jiyuu avatars, nothing special from this guy ]
franck23 [ ???????????? ]
shane12 [ ???????????? ]
raikagenumero1 [ ????????? ]
TooAwesomeForYou [ ??????????? ]
3mr [ comes to chat, never talks and thats it lol ]
gaara_sorin [ ?????? ]
flabbergast [ ????? ]
Lukshiz [ ?????????? ]
xtsunadex [ ?????????? ]
lucas_pen [ ?????????? ]
--dbc-- [ ????????? ]
(__________) [ ??????????? ]


I might have listed some alts that I don't know about, so im not sure
We should also keep alts to a minimum for each person, yes? say maximum alts allowed in clan for each person is 3

rabbit

I dont think we should kick everyone who is currently inactive, just those who joined and never did anything.
(__________)  is Bubz alt, and xtsunadex is Mizu's acc.
Also if I remember correctly Franck23 is a bought acc.

Zay wrote:Im not saying the following people must be kicked

I see, i listed a few of them who just joined here and did nothing as you can see

5 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:38 am

ArchAngel

avatar
Whores
We don't need to kick them, just move them to a retired rank.


_________________

6 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:12 am

Zay

avatar
Bitch
ArchAngel wrote:We don't need to kick them, just move them to a retired rank.
^ Do this
Unless it's someone whom we really need to kick

7 Re: Kick List? on Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:33 am

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
ArchAngel wrote:We don't need to kick them, just move them to a retired rank.
Nanzinhoplay and Lapie should be moved to retired rank???


_________________




8 Re: Kick List? on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:17 am

Claydee

avatar
Legend
Kick kamyx. Ever since he joined he never came to chat and he didn't bother surrendering whenever he met membered ppl in ladder. He is pretty active and ingames but never did anything.

https://soundcloud.com/itsclydee

9 Re: Kick List? on Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:33 am

KingCem

avatar
Pornstar
I say for the br's like kamyx that dont come to chat but get on n-a how about we msg them and give them a notice for them to come to chat, because youre pretty much useless if you dont war and arent in chat or streak and he currently does neither so i dont see the point of him being in clan, and some people go inactive doesnt mean we should kick them they might be having IRL issues like carlossv is a really good player and he is a good warrer but idk where he is rn hopefully he logs in and comes on chat sometime soon. And im sure Garrick is in uni rn or in turkey , and thats why he doesnt get on as much.


_________________






10 Re: Kick List? on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Claydee

avatar
Legend
KingCem wrote:I say for the br's like kamyx that dont come to chat but get on n-a how about we msg them and give them a notice for them to come to chat, because youre pretty much useless if you dont war and arent in chat or streak and he currently does neither so i dont see the point of him being in clan, and some people go inactive doesnt mean we should kick them they might be having IRL issues like carlossv is a really good player and he is a good warrer but idk where he is rn hopefully he logs in and comes on chat sometime soon. And im sure Garrick is in uni rn or in turkey , and thats why he doesnt get on as much.
We messaged kamyx a lot of times

https://soundcloud.com/itsclydee

11 Re: Kick List? on Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:35 am

Zay

avatar
Bitch
kamyx isnt even br Wacko

12 Re: Kick List? on Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:41 pm

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
anyone seen agito / lapie / strongesthokage guy (I dont even know his name cause ive never seen him) ?


_________________




13 Re: Kick List? on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:46 am

Aladdin

avatar
Bitch
why kick people if they not leaving they the loyal ones

14 Re: Kick List? on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:19 pm

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
Aladdin wrote:why kick people if they not leaving they the loyal ones
cuz they're just here to use our clan gfx and will leave as soon as they get tired of it


_________________




15 Re: Kick List? on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:37 pm

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
mighty-mo dude: joined here after getting 8 nos and 1 yes on his app and doesnt even talk on chat
sudden__death aka cero: didn't get on ever since he joined

edit: i kicked them with bubz approval


_________________




16 Re: Kick List? on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:47 am

freakyomi9

avatar
Black Phanter
He did talk on chat, but he got on after you left. And since we're brining up people, how about sending a PM to Fabian? He was active when he joined, but I havent seen him lately.

17 Re: Kick List? on Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:48 am

freakyomi9

avatar
Black Phanter
Stupid phone made me double post. santa

18 Re: Kick List? on Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:08 am

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
freakyomi9 wrote:He did talk on chat, but he got on after you left. And since we're brining up people, how about sending a PM to Fabian? He was active when he joined, but I havent seen him lately.
Fabian told me he got an exam or something.

Mighty mo guy got in with 8 no's on his application topic and didn't get on n-a like ever since he got in.
Besides I saw him like 3 times on the chat, every time he didnt even bother saying hi or something and just left when it wasnt that active.

However, do not worry, I did PM the guys who got kicked and informed them about the reasons.


_________________




Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum