You are not connected. Please login or register

Everything I have to say about the clan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Everything I have to say about the clan on Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:34 am

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
This is kinda long but please read it all.


1

I think the current clan of Jiyuuminati got a very poopy name and ratio, so we should remake it with a clan account and call it Adventus Libertae or something like that. We can also make [space]Jiyuu Kaishi[space][space] (apparently it will work).
Once we do that we will be able to have an actual fresh start and it would be easier to implement the other changes that I will suggest in this topic.


2

Some people got promoted and I'm not really loving that but I dont think we should demote them because then they will feel bad about the clan.
However, they got promoted without actually doing more for the clan. I think we should give them jobs.
For example:
Yomi: Responsible for posting our active wars every some time and for updating our war history after every war.
Multi: Responsible for updating individual player war records.
Kasa: Responsible for hosting Jiyuu leagues.

Another thing is that we should make fresh captains unable to make wars without consulting with a leader for their first month of leadership, that way they will be able to learn which wars are benefitting us and which wars are not.


3

I've seen some weird stuff like Miz posting our roster on a war and I think we shouldn't let those stuff happen and instead only let our captains/leaders post rosters, because it doesn't look good when someone joined last week and already started managing the clan.


4

This is the most important thing I have to say.
We should stop letting people in the clan without making them apply and go through the applicant tests.
There are 4 reasons for that:
1) If we don't test them like that we won't be able to tell if they are really suitable for this clan skill-wise, and consequently our standarts will drop.
2) Its unfair towards everyone who had to put more effort while applying to the clan and fill in an application and go through the tests.
3) It makes people who join think they will have no responsibilities/duties in the clan.
4) After hoppers who got in without an application will leave, they will trashtalk the clan and say shit like "lol Jiyuu is a garbage ass clan didnt even need to fill in an app to join there"

And also we shouldn't let people who left the clan so easily join *cough rory*

I remember back in 2012 when I heard that Jiyuu was considered a clan with high standarts, and I'd like us to regain this reputation.

So with that being said I think we should kick some of the people who joined recently and barely even talked on chat or didn't contribute at all.

5

About forum there are 3 things.
1) Leaders&Captains should be more active on forum and post there daily, that will encourage members to do so as well.
2) I'm not really sure if its done since someone removed my admin rights on forum but we should guest some people who left us recently, including Clay, Bran, Rorim maybe more?
3) We should tidy up the forum with all those division ranks since it looks like a mess atm.
4) All leaders and captains should participate in Jiyuu league in order to encourage the members to do so as well.
-----------------------

Thats it basically, and the lack of the mentioned above kinda sums up the reasons I didn't rejoin yet.
However, I didn't join any other clan yet because after my research I found that I don't have all these amazing friends in any other clan.
Thank you for reading and I hope you will find the need to implement those.



Last edited by ichi8 on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________




Multi

avatar
Hooker
i agree with most of what u said but some things i dont get
like i dont get why u dont feel that us 3 havent done alot for jiyuu

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
Multi wrote:i agree with most of what u said but some things i dont get
like i dont get why u dont feel that us 3 havent done alot for jiyuu

I don't think you haven't done a lot for Jiyuu, and in fact I know you have done plenty, but what I meant is that I don't think your change from member to captain got you to do much more stuff.
There's a big difference between the 2 things.

Maybe you have but I didn't notice, well after all I'm writing this topic from my POV.


_________________




KingCem

avatar
Pornstar
Tell luca to give everyones admin powers back, I also think you dont get the point with the name Jiyuuminati is not permanent, ratio in this clan doesnt matter were not getting this clan to anywhere near lvl 70 nor top 10. Again Jiyuuminati is permanent I also dont want to create some bullshit Adventus Libertae and invite everyone all over again. The only reason Im still playing this shitty flash game is because Yon told me the webmasters are working on restoring clans, If Jiyuu Kaishi isnt restored unfortunately this clan and everyone in it will quit N-A. I have put way too much work into JK itself with ladders and shit along with everybody else like Jak Ace Aero Seph and bunch more. So Please stop going on about the clan name, like I said Its TEMPORARY, and it is damn too much time consuming to invite everyone again.

Now next topic , we have invited several people in clan without apps for the 1 and only reason to keep chat active. I also dont see the reason in testing people other than gfx wise, wars are about meta's and luck, if you dont have a meta going into war and dont have luck gg. Stats are what matters more. I certainly dont plan on kicking people who havent been tested on top of that you said people that join without apps hop? No thats false, people who actually gone through an app test like "RORIM" for example who left for idk what purpose. He left and he had an app wiht us for like 2 weeks he goes through that struggle and does a couple wars and leaves. So If someone wants to hop or have hop nature they do it , it doesnt depend on weather they were tested or had an app or not. 


Now for the last thing LUCA is the fucking retard who took everyones admin powers, until he gives it back everyone who has left jiyuu can freely roam our forums thank you for being a fucking faggot once again Luca.


_________________






Ichi8

avatar
Whores
KingCem wrote:Tell luca to give everyones admin powers back, I also think you dont get the point with the name Jiyuuminati is not permanent, ratio in this clan doesnt matter were not getting this clan to anywhere near lvl 70 nor top 10. Again Jiyuuminati is permanent I also dont want to create some bullshit Adventus Libertae and invite everyone all over again. The only reason Im still playing this shitty flash game is because Yon told me the webmasters are working on restoring clans, If Jiyuu Kaishi isnt restored unfortunately this clan and everyone in it will quit N-A. I have put way too much work into JK itself with ladders and shit along with everybody else like Jak Ace Aero Seph and bunch more. So Please stop going on about the clan name, like I said Its TEMPORARY, and it is damn too much time consuming to invite everyone again.

Now next topic , we have invited several people in clan without apps for the 1 and only reason to keep chat active. I also dont see the reason in testing people other than gfx wise, wars are about meta's and luck, if you dont have a meta going into war and dont have luck gg. Stats are what matters more. I certainly dont plan on kicking people who havent been tested on top of that you said people that join without apps hop? No thats false, people who actually gone through an app test like "RORIM" for example who left for idk what purpose. He left and he had an app wiht us for like 2 weeks he goes through that struggle and does a couple wars and leaves. So If someone wants to hop or have hop nature they do it , it doesnt depend on weather they were tested or had an app or not. 


Now for the last thing LUCA is the fucking retard who took everyones admin powers, until he gives it back everyone who has left jiyuu can freely roam our forums thank you for being a fucking faggot once again Luca.

If the admins will SURELY restore Jiyuu Kaishi without taking years then I guess the name is alright, and I'll drop it.


Now I'm not sure if you remember this but you guys rushed to invite Rorim without an application and his application topic was up only after he was physically in the clan.

EVERY clan who takes itself seriously makes people go through application proccess and PB tests.
No application proccess and test -> the guy who wants to join takes the clan lightly -> he wouldn't give 2 shits when he thinks about leaving.
Two more things:
1) If we don't let members voice their opinions on applicants we will end up getting people a lot of member don't like.
Imagine if someone were to auto invited Hamon for example?
2) As I already said, no tests will cause our standarts to drop.
Take for example all those guys who joined in without fully completing a test or passing it, and barely even showed up on chat, including Sudden__Death , Jewish_homo, Hernandez5555, and more. (some of them may no longer be in the clan but thats not the point)


People come and people go, but the loyals stay. The application proccess helps us to see that.


Wars are not just about metas and luck lol.
There are a lot of players with big stats who are not really good. Take for example this lis93 guy. Dude got a +50 something HS but when I faced him in a war I 3-0d him easily.
Look at AC-R. They got pretty low stats requirements but they make every player go through a lot of PB tests, and they are actually the best warring clan around right now.

By kicking people who recently joined I don't mean the talkative ones who meet the req, I mean people like this mighty-mo101 guy who is really far from meeting the stats, and got rejected before due to that, however I told him to re-apply when he improves.
And what happens? He gets in without even having an application topic.
And don't go about how people like this make the chat active because I've seen him get on chat he didn't even say a single word.


You didn't post about 2,3 and 5, so I guess I can assume you agree with those?


_________________




6 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:45 pm

Dedek

avatar
Legend
Frownieh and Clay left.. why???????? Crying or Very sad


_________________

~ icon by ZONX, Sigs by Soopah

my older mix my newer mix  <-- check them out 
come play a game of chess into our chatbox with me  Wink 

my soundcloud acc
my mixcloud acc
my fb fan-page
https://soundcloud.com/libertae

freakyomi9

avatar
Black Phanter
I completely agree with what you say Ichi, and I think we should have some sort of constant internal activity within the clan. Whether it be different styles of internals every month, or something similar to the AC-R divisions, it would really help in wars preparation, and activity in the clan, cutting out the need to accept people solely based on the fact that they would bring activity.

Also one more thing, what do you guys think about making the clan invite-only for a small period of time, or just closing recruitment. At least until we get everything back in order, we get all our core members and leaders to rejoin, and we decide on exactly what our new standards for applicants are going to be.

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
freakyomi9 wrote:I completely agree with what you say Ichi, and I think we should have some sort of constant internal activity within the clan. Whether it be different styles of internals every month, or something similar to the AC-R divisions, it would really help in wars preparation, and activity in the clan, cutting out the need to accept people solely based on the fact that they would bring activity.

Also one more thing, what do you guys think about making the clan invite-only for a small period of time, or just closing recruitment. At least until we get everything back in order, we get all our core members and leaders to rejoin, and we decide on exactly what our new standards for applicants are going to be.

If they were in the clan when it got disbanned I dont think there's a problem with them joining without an app, otherwise they need to apply.


_________________




KingCem

avatar
Pornstar
Tbh your points are valid other than number 1, I cannot agree with that at all, I've told you why, people will literally quit if we cant get JK restored too much hardwork was put in, were not in Jiyuuminati to get a good ratio or a godlevel were not that much nolives anymore. Name is decent and it takes hella long time to reinvite everyone . Also we cant disband the clan because disband button disabled anyway so my solution to you and zonx is Join the clan after were done with the current set of wars for no more confusion. Please and Thanks.


_________________






10 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:30 am

BUBBLECHEWs

avatar
Pornstar
Okay, this reply consists me into pointing out some of your points.

First point: Zonx was the first creator of Jiyuu Kaishi, he should've been the first person to create another clan with the same name, find new possibilities, everyone was bound to follow him anyways since he's been one of the core finders of the clan. Right now, we're not taking this clan seriously due to the fact (Noctis) or (Yon) has mentioned about bringing the whole clan back with its ratio and everything. A new name won't help the fact that it'll be the same members that join the same clan nevertheless.

Second point: I do agree on you on giving jobs for the current captains we have for the clan.
Multi should be pointing out the war ratios
Yomi should be posting the wars in our forum
Kasa should be focusing on a little bit of both and GFXing. 

Point three: Miz posted the roster because I asked him too and was lazy about it. He just got captains approval and also mine to host this war.

Point 4: I agree with you on this, moreover most of the people do fill out apps and shit and test them out, are the ones that end up leaving. Look at Frowny, I just invited him, worked himself over to captain and he stayed in the clan for a year. 
Fuck what people think, it's our clan and we make it how we see fit, everyone has their clan set, the game is dying nevertheless. People are/ already have adjusted to their clan so it doesn't matter if they apply here or not, that means they've talked shit about Jiyuu at some point.
Also, most of those "hoppers" don't say that shit. 

I want to keep our clan to a higher- standard clan, however with what I stated in point 4, seems like the true reality. 

Point 5:
I agree the caps and leaders should be more active on the forum and must post at least once a day to keep the activity of the forum going.
Luca is a faggot and removed forum rights because i screwed up the forum, but that was just me and you guys all paid the price.
Should be Luca's job to re-arrange the forum in a way that its actually usable since he's the head of the forum, that is.
I will encourage everyone to post in the league to make it more competitive.


_________________

11 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:33 am

BUBBLECHEWs

avatar
Pornstar
Also, I forgot to mention that sometimes, we let people rejoin the clan because they've been an asset to it, however most of those exceptions will no longer be of use.


_________________

12 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
didn't we agree on something???????????
why did you let aid in without an app


_________________




13 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:47 pm

Aster

avatar
ExPlosion
Bubz demoted, bad leader.


_________________




14 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:20 pm

BUBBLECHEWs

avatar
Pornstar
Aster wrote:Bubz demoted, bad leader.
rofl implying you're the best leader


_________________

15 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Ichi8

avatar
Whores
BUBBLECHEWs wrote:
Aster wrote:Bubz demoted, bad leader.
rofl implying you're the best leader
A few days ago I told you about it personally and you agreed to solve the matter, what have you done about it?
I don't wanna manage this clan on my own when there are more leaders.


_________________




16 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:02 pm

Zonx

avatar
Slut
People still getting in without apps??

http://jiyuu-kaishi.forumotion.co.uk

17 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Wed May 27, 2015 7:38 am

Dedek

avatar
Legend
tbh its really sad seeing ichi had such good ideas for the clan and then he left... he did a great job for the clan, i wish he never left Crying or Very sad


_________________

~ icon by ZONX, Sigs by Soopah

my older mix my newer mix  <-- check them out 
come play a game of chess into our chatbox with me  Wink 

my soundcloud acc
my mixcloud acc
my fb fan-page
https://soundcloud.com/libertae

18 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Wed May 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Aster

avatar
ExPlosion
Zonx wrote:People still getting in without apps??


_________________




19 Re: Everything I have to say about the clan on Thu May 28, 2015 7:14 am

Dedek

avatar
Legend
Aster wrote:
Zonx wrote:People still getting in without apps??

Yes, Ichi told me that bubz invited a couple people without applications, such as Rory, Ryu or Frowny (Frowny is a great guy tho <3)

Miz has been promoted after 1 month in the clan...

A lot of things. Im making a topic about this stuff.


_________________

~ icon by ZONX, Sigs by Soopah

my older mix my newer mix  <-- check them out 
come play a game of chess into our chatbox with me  Wink 

my soundcloud acc
my mixcloud acc
my fb fan-page
https://soundcloud.com/libertae

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum