You are not connected. Please login or register

New recruitment.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New recruitment. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:47 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Well i was thinking of this, since zonx wants some kind of evolution within the recruitment, i tough of this.

Well first off general requirements will be lvl 41 +30, no exceptions, unlike our old recruitment thread.

-Then we can either request, get to lvl 36 or get a +25 within a week.

Or we can ask applicants to have a certain ratio at levels, for instance 85% sannin and 90% jounin, or something among those lines, this also within a week.

2 Re: New recruitment. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am

Zonx69

Admin
I see the first task very easy.
-You can get Lv.36 in few days instead of a week
- +25 won't prove anything, especially if there's a meta going on

So therefor, I would go with a 2nd option.
I would also ask them for few PB tests.
-1 Captain/Leader
-2 members
but not just to find someone on xat and play with. I suggest we decide them and PM the applicant. If an applicant got some sort of a relationship in Jiyu, letting others test him would be more effective.

P.S.
I say this new recruiting thread shouldn't have members posting on it. It would look more serious and it would make FORUM and MAIN THREAD more active.

3 Re: New recruitment. on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Aster

ExPlosion
I was thinking of adding a question similar to aops applicant one.

How well are you acquainted with jiyuu members?

4 Re: New recruitment. on Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:46 am

Dedek

Legend
Damascoy wrote:Well i was thinking of this, since zonx wants some kind of evolution within the recruitment, i tough of this.

Well first off general requirements will be lvl 41 +30, no exceptions, unlike our old recruitment thread.

So basically, nothing new. We've agreed on raising the reqs a few months ago...

Damascoy wrote:
-Then we can either request, get to lvl 36 or get a +25 within a week.

Dafuq? Sounds like a bullshit to me. Even more because of that first quote.

Damascoy wrote:
Or we can ask applicants to have a certain ratio at levels, for instance 85% sannin and 90% jounin, or something among those lines, this also within a week.

Personally, I don't want to have this "recruiting via ratio" here.

Zonx wrote:
So therefor, I would go with a 2nd option.
I would also ask them for few PB tests.
-1 Captain/Leader
-2 members
but not just to find someone on xat and play with. I suggest we decide them and PM the applicant. If an applicant got some sort of a relationship in Jiyu, letting others test him would be more effective.

P.S.
I say this new recruiting thread shouldn't have members posting on it. It would look more serious and it would make FORUM and MAIN THREAD more active.

So basically, the same as we were doing until now, with the change the one of the pb testers always has to be a captain / leader? That doesn't really sound like a big difference to me. That might be because I don't really find anything bad about the current way of recruiting, only with the exception that I agree with raising the requirements. Sure, we could decide WHO will pb the applicant, but then again, it might just slow down the whole process (and some of our members already complained about the process taking too long) and also we would lose one category in which our members can earn points for the "Members league".

@P.S. - I've been trying to reach this point for quite a long time. Some people are just stupid / blind.

Damascoy wrote:I was thinking of adding a question similar to aops applicant one.

How well are you acquainted with jiyuu members?

Some people answer this question in their applications even without asking them. If there should be some question added, I'd go with "How will our clan benefit from having you in?"

~ icon by ZONX, Sigs by Soopah

my older mix my newer mix  <-- check them out 
come play a game of chess into our chatbox with me  Wink 

my soundcloud acc
my mixcloud acc
my fb fan-page
https://soundcloud.com/libertae

5 Re: New recruitment. on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Why do you say that? Its just a proof that you still have skills...

6 Re: New recruitment. on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:06 am

Dedek

Legend
Damascoy wrote:Why do you say that? Its just a proof that you still have skills...

Oh sorry Luca, I guess that I didn't understsand it correctly for the first time I read it. I see your point now, it sounds interesting.

~ icon by ZONX, Sigs by Soopah

my older mix my newer mix  <-- check them out 
come play a game of chess into our chatbox with me  Wink 

my soundcloud acc
my mixcloud acc
my fb fan-page
https://soundcloud.com/libertae

7 Re: New recruitment. on Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:43 am

Aster

ExPlosion
Zonx wanted various phases of recruitment, so thats what i came up with, i think its a good idea because it will unable people like cere to join the clan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum