You are not connected. Please login or register

Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:25 am

desangele

avatar
Escort
Let`s go faggots

2 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:28 am

AeroN

avatar
Prostitute
Flibbertigibbet u asshole


_________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



3 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 am

Spike7011

avatar
Escort

4 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:11 am

desangele

avatar
Escort
waiting for pat and kai to post some chicks rofl

5 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:21 am

Aster

avatar
ExPlosion
Aww man you're out of luck. Sad

we have a topic where we post girls according to themes, and themes change everyday, lemme get you a preview. 8D

sunny


_________________




6 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:22 am

desangele

avatar
Escort
Damascoy wrote:Aww man you're out of luck. Sad

we have a topic where we post girls according to themes, and themes change everyday, lemme get you a preview. 8D

sunny
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

7 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:30 am

Lionzavr

avatar
Bitch
Kono is gay rofl

8 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:31 am

AkatsTobi-San

avatar
Escort
^ DNO cherry

9 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:38 am

Grand Masta Ponyta

avatar
Escort
lol @ DNO lion

10 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

AeroN

avatar
Prostitute
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


_________________

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



11 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am

AkatsTobi-San

avatar
Escort
Your posts are very colourful, Masta_J Grand Masta Ponyta.

12 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:40 pm

light_Brown22

avatar
Escort
Omg spam Cool

13 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:12 pm

desangele

avatar
Escort
AkatsTobi-San wrote:Your posts are very colourful, Masta_J Grand Masta Ponyta.
cat

14 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:26 pm

konohafenix

avatar
Escort
desangele wrote:Let`s go faggots

Kudos to you Nigga,and die lion.
Waiting for Kai for the porn pics. Cool

15 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Lionzavr

avatar
Bitch
Flibbertigibbet you Teaman and Ponyman cherry

16 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 pm

Akatsunara

avatar
Escort
DESGAY OK 8D

17 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:48 am

sharingan_kai

avatar
Escort
konohafenix wrote:
desangele wrote:Let`s go faggots

Kudos to you Nigga,and die lion.
Waiting for Kai for the porn pics. Cool


waiting for ace to quote this .

18 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:54 am

desangele

avatar
Escort
Don`t quote ace.

19 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:10 am

sharingan_kai

avatar
Escort
alien

that's the size of your dick des fo' real.

20 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

desangele

avatar
Escort
sharingan_kai wrote: alien

that's the size of your dick des fo' real.
lmfao pig

21 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:26 am

sharingan_kai

avatar
Escort


I owed you this Pato tongue

22 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

konohafenix

avatar
Escort
Lionzavr wrote:Flibbertigibbet you Teaman and Ponyman cherry

faggot i've finished the sig,talk to u when u finish to watch the homo movie that u was watching.
And Kai Lol

23 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:55 am

Lionzavr

avatar
Bitch
konohafenix wrote:
Lionzavr wrote:Flibbertigibbet you Teaman and Ponyman cherry

faggot i've finished the sig,talk to u when u finish to watch the homo movie that u was watching.
And Kai Lol

Haha Konohapenis strikes again. Flibbertigibbet you too cherry

24 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 am

konohafenix

avatar
Escort
Lionzavr wrote:
konohafenix wrote:
Lionzavr wrote:Flibbertigibbet you Teaman and Ponyman cherry

faggot i've finished the sig,talk to u when u finish to watch the homo movie that u was watching.
And Kai Lol

Haha Konohapenis strikes again. Flibbertigibbet you too cherry

Haha DNShit,strikes again too. rofl
Nigga stop stalking,showcases profiles topics silent

25 Re: Kono is gay,Kai isn`t even banned on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:02 am

Lionzavr

avatar
Bitch
konohafenix wrote:
Lionzavr wrote:
konohafenix wrote:
Lionzavr wrote:Flibbertigibbet you Teaman and Ponyman cherry

faggot i've finished the sig,talk to u when u finish to watch the homo movie that u was watching.
And Kai Lol

Haha Konohapenis strikes again. Flibbertigibbet you too cherry

Haha DNShit,strikes again too. rofl
Nigga stop stalking,showcases profiles topics silent
Copycat detected king
And gtfo with ur showcase,u linked this shit in chat cherry

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum